1) Head out for a champagne sunset ride on the Gondola. Bookings essential as this is extremely popular and worth booking well in advance to ensure availability. www.gondolasofnoosa.com
2) Reserve a beachfront table for two at Sails Restaurant, Hastings Street. www.sailsnoosa.com.au
3) Organise a his ‘N’ hers’ massage and spa treatment at Ikatan Spa. Various packages available www.ikatanspa.com
4) Pack a Picnic and take a walk in the Noosa National Park. My favourite spot to stop, spread out the blanket and have a picnic would be Tea Tree Bay (it’s where Mrs Wolngarin and I got married!)
5) Shop, shop, shop till she drops. There is plenty of retail therapy in Noosa. Whether it’s Hastings St, Gympie Terrace or Noosa Junction there is a wide variety of shops. Go on be a devil and buy her a gift certificate at the Lingerie Shop!
6) Stroll along the beach together. Best way to keep the heart and soul healthy.
7) Book a Sunset Cruise on the Noosa River. The MV Catalina is famous for both it’s Sunset Calypso, and Jazz Cruises. Join either the Tuesday Jazz or Thursday Calypso cruise for a musical sunset tour. The MV Catalina has a licensed bar and roofdeck seating area. www.noosacruises.com.au
8) Explore the magnificent Noosa National Park coastline on the Kayak Noosa Dolphin Adventure. Head out into Laguna Bay and search for the local dolphin pod. Snorkel at Tea Tree Bay. includes suptuous lunch. www.kayaknoosa.com
9) Go Horse Riding along the beach on Noosa’s North Shore. Equathon Horse Riding Adventures is owned and operated by Australian triple Olympian, Alex Watson. www.equathon.com
10) Learn the secrets of the experts and enrol in a cooking class at the fabulous Spirit House Restaurant, Yandina. Class duration is approx 4 and half hours and includes lunch/dinner with beer or wine. Bookings essential as the classes are very popular and get booked out well ahead of time. www.spirithouse.com.au